Samsung Galaxy Book S 13.3″ FHD Touchscreen | Intel Core i5 Processor | 8GB Memory | 256GB SSD (NP767XCM-K01US), Mercury Gray
Samsung Galaxy Book S 13.3" FHD Touchscreen | Intel Core i5 Processor | 8GB Memory | 256GB SSD (NP767XCM-K01US), Mercury Gray
- Super Thin & Light : Built with an aluminum chassis, backlit keyboard and a 13. 3" Full HD touchscreen, this fan-less system weighs just over 2 pounds.
- Power & Performance : With the latest Intel Core i5 processor, the Galaxy Book S is not only fast, but has 256GB of storage space and expands up to an additional 2TB.
- Long-lasting Battery : A long-lasting battery gives you enough power to keep focused on what you’re doing without searching for an outlet. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. Based on results from internal lab tests for local video playback time conducted by Samsung. Test Results from pre-release version of the device under default settings (audio volume and brightness levels) without connection to Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- Your Phone App : The Your Phone app gives you the power to access phone without having to plug it in. Users must link their mobile phone to their PC through ‘Link to Windows’ on their mobile phone where available, or through ‘Your Phone app on their PC. Your Phone app comes preinstalled on PCs with the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later, and is downloadable for Windows 10 April 2018 Update or later versions. Requires a Microsoft Account and an Android 7.0-plus phone.
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig-plus) : Unlock network speeds up to 3x faster than previous generation Wi-Fi. 1802. 11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3X (2. 8X) faster than standard 802. 11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802. 11 wireless standard specifications and require the use of similarly configured 802. 11ax wireless network routers.
Specification: Samsung Galaxy Book S 13.3″ FHD Touchscreen | Intel Core i5 Processor | 8GB Memory | 256GB SSD (NP767XCM-K01US), Mercury Gray